Sunday, April 18, 2010

Werewolf Fans Rejoice!

Well looks like I managed to string two together and submit another post. Other than walk the dog I really have not managed to do much today. I do have some good news though. Today while checking an old post on Amazon I found out that Author of "The Autobiography of a Werewolf Hunter"
When the Autumn Moon Is Bright: The Autobiography of a Werewolf Hunter
Brian Easton has finally set up a Facebook page. A while back I posted on Amazon that he was a bit of a recluse and I was unable to find any info on him or the release of the third book in his series. Seems Mr. Easton read my post and deemed to create a fan page on Facebook. This is great news because he informed fans of the reprinting the first two books of his series by Permuted Press. Permuted is a small publishing house specializing in "apocalyptic literature". They have a fantastic stable of writers and will enjoy watching them grow to more prominence in the publishing world. The goodly Mr. Easton also confirmed that he is working on the third installment of his action packed and ultra spooky series. I really can’t give a higher recommendation than Easton’s series. If you are a fan of horror fiction, you really should check out this series once Permuted gets them back on the shelves.
Thats all for now. Untill next time, "Keep off the moors".

No comments:

Post a Comment